Resident Evil Podcast #12 Log

• Intro Begrüßung News: Resident Evil 2 Remake durch Fansupport möglich! In an interview with Capcom producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi, the age-old question about a Resident Evil 2 remake was asked. Hirabayashi told Gamespot that Capcom is not currently working on a remake but the possibility remains if fans show support. Because that worked so well for Mega Man Legends 3, right? “But if the fans really clamor for it; if there’s a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that’s something Capcom would take under consideration.” Well there you have it: Capcom might do a Resident Evil 2 remake if fans want it. I guess they haven’t been paying attention to forums for the past several years. Isn’t the desire for a Resident Evil 2 remake one of the biggest requests from the gaming community? There has been massive support and desire for a remake for a long time, but it has not been enough, it seems. Open your windows and tell the world! Scream into the wind! Capcom, you know we want it. I know you have to tease us to build excitement. But this has got to stop. Our hearts can’t take it. Don’t be like Square Enix with Final Fantasy VII. You tease. PC-Version zu RE6 wahrscheinlich nicht vor 2013 Some gamers question whether Capcom hates their PC fans. Indeed, some days it feels that way, particularly when PC versions are delayed, or receive overall less support than their console brethren, or just don’t exist. When asked about the mysterious lack of a confirmed release date or specs for Resident Evil 6 for the PC, Capcom vice president Christian Svensson indicated that it would be delayed for quite some time. Projects like this you guys seem to think are ‘trivial,’ but they are not. When they get treated as trivial, you end up with Resident Evi l 4 PC, which I don’t think too many true fans were pleased with. Capcom had decided early on to use the final code from the console version as the starting point for the PC version. So while PC gamers can expect a polished experience, they’ll have to wait for it. Development for the PC version has only just started. So how long will this wait be? Some sources are saying November, while others, including a little company known as Valve are forecasting a 2013 release. Hauptthema: Resident Evil Retribution (inkl. Spoiler) Resident Evil Damnation (inkl. Spoiler) Hinweis auf Verlosung, Facebook und neuem Youtube-Kanal Verabschiedung Outro